Braintree District is a region of colourful, bustling market towns and picturesque villages set in the beautiful countryside of North Essex. The District is steeped in history, from Roman settlements to the industrial successes within textiles and manufacturing.
The North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP) are responsible for administering and enforcing both on-street and off-street based parking across the Braintree District. The District provides a total of 15 secure public car parks and parking for more than 1,800 cars.
The service provides:
- More than 1,400 spaces for short stay visitors.
- Almost 300 spaces for long stay commuters.
- Season tickets and exclusive use permits for certain car parks.
- Designated spaces for disabled drivers.
- Overnight parking for vehicles of up to 40 tonnes.
- Around 750,000 vehicles are parked each year in Braintree District Council car parks.
- All aspects of the car parks service provided at no direct cost to the Council Tax payer.
Annual Resident Permits
- First Permit (12 Months) – £55.00
- Second Permit (12 Months) – £85.00
- 10 Stays (24 Hours) – £11.50
- 10 Stays (6 Hours) – £6.00
- 12 Months – £30.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)
- For those in receipt of the higher mobility component of DLA, please call 01206 282316 for further information.
- 12 Months – £250.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)