Nestled between London and Cambridge, Uttlesford is home to the historic towns of Saffron Walden, Thaxted and Great Dunmow. With excellent links to London to the south and the historic city of Cambridge to the north, Uttlesford is an ideal base for the tourist, commuters and new residents.
The North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP) are responsible for administering and enforcing both on-street and off-street based parking across the Uttlesford District. The District provides a total of 12 secure public car parks within the District and parking for more than 1,400 cars.
- Almost 800 spaces for short stay visitors.
- More than 600 spaces for long stay commuters.
- Season tickets and exclusive use permits for certain car parks.
- Designated spaces for disabled drivers.
- Coach Parking in two locations.
- Around 750,000 vehicles are parked each year in Uttlesford District Council car parks.
- All aspects of the car parks service provided at no direct cost to the Council Tax payer.
Annual Resident Permits
- First Permit (12 Months) – £78.00
- Second Permit (12 Months) – £117.00
- £10 Stays (24 hours) – £14.00
- 6 Stays (6 Hours) – £7.00
- 12 Months – £34.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)
- For those in receipt of the higher mobility component of DLA. Please call 01206 282316 for further information.
- 12 Months – £250.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)